Sunday, April 13, 2008

Harry & David Dip

My good friend Jennifer gave me this recipe. Everytime I go to the outlet shops in Edinburgh, IN. I stop by Harry & David to pick up a few jars of the relish just to make this dip. It is yummy & always gets compliments! Thanks Jen!

Harry & David Dip
-------------------
1 jar (15 oz) Harry & David pepper & onion relish (I always use traditional recipe)
1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
1 16 oz. container sour cream

Beat softened cream cheese on low speed with a mixer until creamy. Beat in sour cream until mixed. Fold in the pepper & onion relish and mix thoroughly. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving. Serve with chips and/or vegetables. Makes 3 cups dip. Dip will keep well in a covered container in fridge for 3-4 days.
* for a thicker dip to spread on crackers, omit sour cream.

No comments: